How to Use the 1200 Calorie Diets to Supercharge Your Weight Loss
Most dieters would tell you that it's all about Ricki Lake Weight Loss calorie intake when it comes to diets for fast weight loss. So what's all the calorie hoopla all about? In this particular article we'll take a look at one of the most successful and popular low calorie diets for fast weight loss that's being used by some of the healthiest people around including celebrities and athletes.
The low calorie diet we speak of is the famous 1200 calorie used by celebrities, entertainers and athletes alike to reach their idea weight. For example, it's reported that talk show host Ricki Lake loss 127 pounds through faithfully committing to a 1200 calorie daily diet which also consisted of hiking at least four times a week. We remember Ricki Lake in her early days and seeing her now is a total transformation.
Why is it so successful
Also, Fergie reported loss 20 pounds on a 1200 calorie diet program which consisted of meals put together by Carrie Wiatt of now she's faithful to a daily 1600 calorie diet plus a very active lifestyle which we can bear witness to from television shows like the Today Show nevertheless, she's one of the many entertainers who believe diets for fast weight loss and sustainability are very helpful.
So it's safe to say that the 1200 calorie diet has taken on a celebrity status of its own. Why is it so successful? The reason for its success is because it's one of fastest acting diets for fast weight loss in the business today.
How to Lose Weight Like a Celebrity
This still may not answer the question; therefore, the primary reason why it's so successful is because only the bare minimum of calorie intake is taken on a consistent basis while still stabilizing a person's health and weight. For those who are serious about diets for fast weight loss, we are providing in this article the popular 1200 calorie diet that many celebrities, sports figures and entertainer are using today to manage their weight as well as lose weight at a rapid pace.
Thinking Of Becoming A Vegetarian
A daily diet of 90 grams of carbohydrates.
- Establish a lean protein source for the rest of your dieting.
- Establish three meals a day consistently at the same time everyday including 2 snacks if necessary.
- Implement a time in which you can cheat every 7th day.
- NEVER eat less than the 1200 calories; however, try to eat in 100 calorie intervals.
- If the 1200 calorie diet is faithfully committed to, there should be no reason why losing weight at a record should be a problem. Some important things to remember while dieting on a 1200 calorie diets is to,
- Don't drink your calories, it's counterproductive.
- Workout with this diet especially with cardio or aerobics.
- Don't dehydrate yourself! It takes every bit of 2-days to rehydrate.